The commercial shipping industry, which transports more than 90 percent of the world’s cargo, is complex, volatile and constantly evolving. Cosmos risk management and insurance broking expertise is unique in the industry, providing both the heritage that comes from long-term commitment to the commercial marine sector and the skills that come from a diverse client list.
Marine Cargo Insurance
Protect your cargo against all risks, while at sea, on land, or in the air
What we offer :
- Competitive protection provided by reputed insurers.
- Tailored policies to suit your company’s requirements.
- Reduce impact on your business and the supply chain – if your goods are destroyed, damaged or stolen while they are in transit.
- Choose a single voyage policy or an ‘open cover’ policy for regular shipments.
- Meet your Letter of Credit requirements.
Commercial vessels are subject to a range of damage and liability risks which can amount to significant financial loss. A comprehensive marine hull insurance program is essential for protecting your assets and earnings as a commercial hull builder or operator.